Friday, January 23, 2009

The Mom That Rocks


The past few days have been hard on me. My body hates the rain--I am achy all over and I feel like I've been hit by a semi-truck. This week my doctor switched my medications, so I've been trying to get used to those as well--unsuccessfully. I'm pretty sure that the new ones are making things worse. Such are the ways of life. I was especially down today, and I called my lifelines (the parentals) to see if they could help. My mom helped before she even answered the phone. As I dialed the number and pressed send, a woman's voice said, "Please enjoy the music while your party is reached." Okay, a ringback tone, not unusual, but it gets better. I hear KISS singing I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIIIIIIIGHT, AND PARTY EVERYDAY!!! I cannot help but break out in a huge grin. Only my mom would have KISS for a ringback tone. Try calling her sometime, I know it will make you smile. My mom rocks, literally. :)

1 comment:

Jeanmarie said...

I thought the same thing. And when Christian answers I ask, "Does you mom party everyday!" GO Melissa (MOM) you party girl!