Friday, February 20, 2009

Glitter


Today I wore my True Love rock shirt, complete with gold glitter that shed all over the place all day. It was lovely--I felt like Tinkerbell. I left a sparkly trail wherever I went. Whoever gets to sit at the back computer at work on Monday gets experience some dazzling typing action. Wouldn't it be fun to be a fairy? A pink one of course--pink and black, with skulls, and maybe an electric guitar--gotta rock and roll you know.

Speaking of glitter, if you don't already read Cjane, or if you do, remember this post? It is definitely one of my all time favorites: http://blog.cjanerun.com/2009/02/post-for-those-who-like-me-find.html

1 comment:

Jeanmarie said...

If you love Rock shirts you can borrow any of olin's. I think you would look rockn' in his grateful dead shirt!