Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just before dinner


Rachel and I had some spare time just before dinner yesterday so we took a short stroll through Hyde Park--it's quite literally just across the street, seriously, which is quite fun. I have gone there a few mornings to go running, and each time I go I take a different path and always find something completely new--I swear it is changes each time I go, the paths remind me of the moving staircases in Harry Potter, because even though it seems like you're taking a familiar path you always wind up in a new place; I'm not sure I could go the same way twice even if I tried, but that's what makes it so interesting. Since we didn't have a ton of time we spent most of it near Round Pond (original name) and Albert Memorial, which is actually in Kensington Gardens I think (the two overlap). The memorial is of course is dedicated to Prince Albert, commissioned by Queen Victoria back in the 1800s.






1 comment:

Jesse said...

There is not a single picture of you without your sun glasses on.