Saturday, June 26, 2010

The London Centre

So this is the place I will be calling home for the next six weeks--yes, Rachel and I (while all the other girls were out shopping) took pictures of just about everything in this building, so you can kind of get a feel of my temporary home.

Here is the BYU London Centre!

There are chandeliers everywhere.

The stairs that I DO NOT have to climb every day--we are on the bottom floor, just through that door on the right, thank goodness!
The library.
The sitting room.
Kitchen.
Yes, I took a picture of the toilet, only to show you that it really is a closet! and even the handle to flush is on the wrong side!
The showers
And my lovely room.
I sleep on the bottom bunk.
And my closet--can you imagine if I had more than a week's worth of clothes here?

2 comments:

melissa said...

It looks like a wonderful place! I'm glad you were able to fit all your clothes!

Carolyn said...

Daniel and I are fans of the facade. So cool.