Friday, September 10, 2010

Stonehenge

Stonehenge was another pleasant surprise. It is much MUCH smaller than I ever imagined, and there were a TON of people there, but it ended up being pretty exciting.

I'm still going with the theory that aliens built it...

I even gave in and took a "jumping picture" in front of it--yup, I'm turning into a real girl. Apparently it's a girl thing to take a jumping picture just about everywhere you go.



I will confess that I found more interest in the sky and weather than Stonehenge itself... or that was what made Stonehenge so beautiful! Apparently it was the best weather there they have ever seen, and it was absolutely gorgeous!!! The clouds and blue were to die for.




HEAVENLY.

1 comment:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Kellianne, I've been looking through your marvelous blog and I have one thing to say to you. Where did you learn to have such amazing posture!? For heaven's sake, you look like you graduated with honors from some ladies charm school. And you're adventures are so exciting!!!