Friday, October 15, 2010

Recapturing Beauty: Day 5

Day 5--halfway there! Today's challenge: Exercise... FOR FUN! Choose a form of exercise that you enjoy, a form you wouldn't normally choose because it calls attention to your body.

Hahaha, well, anyone who knows me well enough knows that for me exercise is always fun! Endorphins make you happy--happy people don't kill their husbands. They just don't--so I just love it. But I do like today's challenge because it is not just about exercising but getting moving and getting out of your comfort zone--or at least out of your regular routine. Routines are wonderful, but sometimes adding a little spice is awesome too. I think I will try to go rock climbing sometime; Sean went to the Quarry the other day and it sounds like so much fun! And maybe I'll even get out and go Jet-Skiing again--or at least when it warms up--I haven't done that in ages, and that would certainly get me out of my comfort zone, because I mean, seriously, how many people feel comfortable strutting around in a bathing suit? But I will do it! :) Even just playing with my little Vera can be a workout, trust me. Whatever it is that you enjoy, or even what you think you might enjoy if you tried it, get out and do it! Good luck friends, and remember--exercise is not only AMAZING, but FUN!

No comments: