Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore

Yup, I'm giving in to those "What I Wore" posts--if only to get me out of my sweats (but they're so comfy!) and dressing up every once in a while--I think it's good for people to dress up every now and again, it really does do  something wonderful for the mind.

Funny that a pair of really nice shoes make us feel good in our heads - at the extreme opposite end of our bodies.  ~Levende Waters

However, while I am a strong believer in dressing up and feeling beautiful, I also VERY STRONGLY believe that you shouldn't have to go into debt just to look nice--hence, my favorite shopping includes clearance, sales, hand-me-downs, and making my own clothes.
Boots: Payless end of season clearance sale.
Skirt: Made by me! :)
Jacket: Shopko's clearance wrack
Necklace: Great Grandma Wanda's <3
Hair Flower: 10 for 5$ sale at Claire's
Coat: Shopko's end of season clearance sale
Don't you just love the lilac background??? They are finally blooming!--our yard smells SO GOOOOOOOOD! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a bargain hunter you are. I totally agree with you about dressing up and I totally know that I should do it more. I love that skirt.