Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore--Brown Day

Day Seven--Brown Day!


The night before as I was getting things ready for the next day (I go to the gym before work in the morning, and let's face it--I don't move so fast in the mornings and am usually running late, so I try to get done as much as I can the night before), I decided I would make some earrings to match my skirt (also made by me, not to brag, haha :P). I had a small scrap of fabric from my graduation dress that I just adore, but this scrap is just too small to do anything--seriously, it was like a 3" x 1" strip--but I just couldn't bring myself to throw it out. So what to do? How about some matching earrings!


Happy brown day--or in my mind, happy CHOCOLATE day! Collin (I haven't mentioned Collin before, have I? He's my little buddy I get to spend nearly all my day with, basically the reason my job is so much fun! But more on that later) has been looking forward to brown day since the first day of school, because he just LOVES chocolate--a man after my own heart. <3

1 comment:

Estella said...

Brown and pink days are my favorites so far, but all are adorable!