Saturday, October 29, 2011

U of M

During my stay in Michigan, my brother-in-law took me on a tour of the University of Michigan's campus--and on such a beautiful Autumn day, what could be better??

I LOVE how many trees are in Michigan!

We even got to check out his genius labORatory:

On a side note... can you believe that he is part of the Literature, Science, and the Arts?

And we took a stop at the Law Library:



If I were to give in and go to law school, I would definitely want to go here--who wouldn't want to study in a library that looks like this??



Of course we took my adorable little niece on our little stroll--and she was so well behaved!


Okay, now this picture is just for fun--remember how beautiful the law school is? Check out the business school--nice contrast, don't you think? :P


Oh how I love Michigan in the Fall!


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

We're glad you enjoyed it - but now you need to see Michigan in the spring!