Friday, December 2, 2011

The First (Grade) Thanksgiving

What I love about first grade: HOLIDAYS! I wish adults celebrated like kids do, because seriously--how much fun! For Thanksgiving the kids all dressed up like pilgrims and we had a Thanksgiving Feast!



My little pilgrims, singing their lovely holiday songs. Carolyn, I posted this especially for you--enjoy. :)

"Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings." 
~J. Robert Moskin

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I seriously can't believe they still teach that song. Wow. I especially love the "ooos" at the end.

Jacque said...

I wanted to stop by, and let you know that I'm having to put my Soda Parlor on Private for awhile. I would love for you to still come and visit. Please email me at preciousmoments84@gmail.com and so I get your email address to send you an invitation.

Thanks,

Jacque
http://thesodaparlor.blogspot.com