My new schedule demands more from my morning than I am used to--I'm up before the sun to hit the gym and hoping that I can get dressed up, looking good, and ON TIME to work. Most days, I barely have time to change and pull my hair up, let alone wash my hair. It's a struggle for me to go straight from sweaty gym chick to professional, somewhat sophisticated teacher with only 20 or so minutes each morning. So, imagine my delight when I discovered TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo! A way to achieve gorgeous hair each morning without taking the time to wash? Could it be? The answer is YES.
TRESemmé's complete line of dry shampoos revive your style's look and feel on days that you skip the much needed shampoo--uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil and remove odor, this full line of dry shampoos rejuvenate hair without a drop of water, leaving hair fresh and ready to go!
With an entire line of TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoos, you're sure to find the perfect product for your hair!
- Strengthening Dry Shampoo, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
- Volumizing Dry Shampoo, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
- Smoothing Dry Shampoo, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
- Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
What's more, Beauty YouTuber Forever Yours Beauty has teamed up with TRESemmé and created a tutorial to teach you how to use TRESemmé Dry Shampoo properly--check it out, because as they say, that's not all! She is also giving away a $500 Gift Card to Target to one lucky viewer, so hurry and check it out!!
Tips on achieving the best results from TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo:
- Shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results. Lift sections of dry hair
- and spray lightly at roots. Spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head.
- Don't spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes. Use fingertips tor a brush to distribute product evenly. If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.