Sunday, July 22, 2012

Red Tail Woods

Marriage is much busier than I anticipated--in so many good ways of course. :) Of course, I think part of it is just the combination of me and my husband--neither of us can ever sit still, and both of us are always coming up with new ideas and creations! What can I say, he's definitely the one for me. :) Anyhow, in the midst of the BILLION projects we are continually working on (including fixing up our new place--that in itself is a very time consuming projects--pictures soon to come!), we have opened up a new Etsy store, Red Tail Woods!


I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about this. My husband is very skilled when it comes to wood and carpentry, which is something very new to me but very exciting. I couldn't wait to show off some of his work. Here are our first batch of products:






These Kitchen and Crafting Utensil Storage Organizers are fabulous--since I'm not the greatest chef in the world (yet, haha), I personally enjoy using them for my crafting, sewing, and desk supplies (or my sugar stash). :)




 I love them--they have such a lovely rustic look, that particular style that I am always so in love with--and they come in several colors, handle designs, and box size choices (2, 3, 4, 4 square, or 6), so if you're like me, you'll need one of each. ;) 


Of course, if you're like me as well, you'll want just the Natural Hardwood Color to spruce up yourself (shown above in the two box version). So many options--CLICK HERE to check 'em out!

P.S. Our boxes have been featured over at A Creative Princess!

5 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

These look fantastic!! How fun for you and your new husband! You lucky little devil, you found yourself a man who works with wood. I've been saying for years that I would love to marry a man who can build me a gorgeous vanity set, or a beautiful head board for a bed. So sentimental! Good luck with the store!

Katie Houston said...

BEAUTIFUL!! And I can't wait to see wedding pics!!

Donna Wilkes said...

Came over from Creative Princess. Wishing you the best in all that you and your husband are taking on- the boxes are great!

Distressed Donna Down Home

The CSI Girl said...

This is so great! Love these for the kitchen!!!I hope you will link this up this week to The CSI Project. The challenge is Kitchen makeovers and decor. The competition starts Wednesday. Starting Monday thru Wednesday are tutorials. Come link up. You just might win!
Come on over!
www.thecsiproject.com

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

Beautiful and functional organizers - love them! Thanks for sharing.

Kimberly
CSI Project Guest Judge