Sunday, August 25, 2013

What I Wore: A New Chapter

Since marriage, I have spent a lot of time pondering over the future and what direction my husband and I wish to take our new life. In the end, I have decided... drum-roll please... to go back to school! :) Crazy, but things just fell into place and worked out so well, and suddenly I find myself enrolled at the Art Institute studying my passion and dream, Fashion Design!

I signed up to have the school send me just some information and pamphlets--just to check it out--but one of the advisers actually called me, and I was so impressed I set up an appointment for a private tour. We did that on a Monday, came back Tuesday to meet with the financial department, and I suddenly found myself registering that Thursday--it all happened so fast, but so exciting!

For orientation, I went for a safari theme--this lovely Mikarose khaki dress and cheetah-print tights, ring, bracelet, and earrings:


My little girl just loves the camera--she can't let me take pictures without her. :)


Complete with snake-skin print shoes:

No comments: